The following are the headings under which the
information has been grouped:--
(1) POINTS APPLICABLE FROM THE TIME OF
EMBARKATION until final discharge in Canada,
the transportation of soldiers’ wives and fami-
lies; a statement of the War Service
Gratuities; demobilization dispersal areas.
(2) THE DEPARTMENT OF SOLDIERS’ CIVIL RE-
ESTABLISHMENT; what it does and how it
(3) THE SOLDIER SETTLEMENT BOARD, with a
statement of the provisions made for the
acquisition of land, the obtaining of loans and
the preparation of soldiers to enable them to
become successful farmers; plans of Pro-
(4) THE DOMINION POLICY, PLANS AND PROJECTS
which will help to provide increased openings
(5) THE KHAKI UNIVERSITY and its plans for
giving educational assistance.
(6) VOLUNTARY WAR ORGANIZATIONS; proposals
by the Canadian Patriotic Fund, the Y.M.C.A.,
the Churches, and other bodies for continued
service to soldiers.
(7) A BUREAU OF INFORMATION OF SOLDIERS.